Wissam Alfred Chbeir
Managing Partner - Riyadh Region
Wissam, having spent 14 years of his 22 years of legal experience as a partner with the AlGhazzawi & Partners in Saudi Arabia, currently manages the Riyadh office of the firm. His vast experience in the Saudi market and the wide connections he has made with various regulators rendered him a full fledge lawyer who knows how to successfully consummate deals.
In addition, he heads the corporate practice in the firm. Wissam advises a very broad range of local and international clients, varying from investment banks, conglomerate companies, financial institutions, and Saudi governmental companies, to real estate development companies, contractors, franchisors, telecommunication companies, restaurants, manufacturing companies, event planners, and insurance brokers.
- 2000 - LLM
- 1998 - LLB
- Advising a major French oilfield services company on the acquisition of 40% of a Saudi company;
- Advising the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector on the lending of a major Saudi hospital;
- Advising a major Saudi investment bank on the establishment of two real estate funds
- Advising a major UAE investment bank on its investment in an agricultural project
- Advising the Public Investment Fund on a confidential mega project
- Advising a mining Canadian Saudi consortium on all of the aspects of their Saudi project
- Advising numerous clients on the restructuring of their corporate structures
- Advising a conglomerate Ukrainian poultry company on all its activities in Saudi Arabia;
- 2001 - Beirut Bar
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.