Leaders In Contract Law
Corporate Contracts Lawyers in Saudi Arabia
Offices in Jeddah, Riyadh, and Dammam
Contracts are the foundation of law. You might have need of contracts on a wide range of issues, including technology transfer, licensing, intellectual property use, and project financing. It is essential that you ensure they reflect your best interests and are mutually understood by all parties. Strong agreements make business simpler, more productive, and more secure.
AlGhazzawi & Partners has a highly experienced and insightful commercial contracts team that can assist your business in any commercial matter. Our legal practice is fully equipped to draft, review, and advise your team about contracts on major projects, over valuable goods and procurements, and regarding complex legal arrangements. We also have extensive expertise and knowledge surrounding the tradition of contract law in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and how that may affect your domestic or international interests.
Experienced Legal Support for Complex Contractual Issues
Reviewing commercial contracts without knowledgeable and thorough legal help can have catastrophic repercussions for your business. We help clients understand complex arrangements and ensure their interests are well-protected. We have handled large and complex contract challenges for major foreign and domestic clients.
We are a large business law practice that can draw on the specialized expertise of lawyers in every practice area who understand the latest regulations and case law history governing key sectors of the economy (including banking, energy, telecommunication, intellectual property, corporate, maritime, employment law, real estate, and concession rights) and help clients in finalizing fool-proof contracts.
Furthermore, we are widely considered to be leaders in dispute resolution services in the Kingdom, with a deep understanding of all available preventative and active mechanisms that can be applied in the event of contractual disputes, including Alternative Dispute Resolution and litigation. Where required, we meticulously draft mediation and arbitration clauses in contracts and agreements to protect the interests of our clients. Be it the choice of law, means of dispute resolution, venue provision, or other legal and regulatory issues, we ensure our clients are protected now and in the future.
About Our Contract Practice Group
Our team has over 50 years of experience drafting a wide range of complex contracts including civil works, plants design works, equipment installation and procurement works, project management, turnkey projects, EPC contracts, and contracts that are ancillary to main agreements.
Notable contract projects include:
- Advising a Spanish-Saudi consortium on its $8.25 billion Phase 2 of the Haramain High-Speed Railway Project connecting the two Holy cities of Mecca and Madinah via Jeddah; advising on all contractual aspects of the project beginning from assisting the prime contractor with the bid preparation to pre-qualification and later with the execution – a multi-billion US dollar transaction that required heavy involvement from our commercial and corporate team including but not limited to negotiations on behalf of the client with government ministries and authorities.
- Drafting and revising various agreements and contracts for a leading Chinese railway construction company as the main contractor on a USD $2 billion Mecca Metro Project.
- Drafting documents regarding the purchase of a vessel agreement and ancillary agreements, valued at USD $34 million.
- Drafting different contracts for Dredging and Reclamation works of an area covering over 2.4 million sq. meters.
- Drafting contracts for a Master Developer of a mixed-use tract of land measuring 60,000 sq. meters.
- Advising Al-Balad Al Ameen Development and Urban Regeneration, the real estate branch of the Higher Council for the Development of Makkah, on their SAR $13 billion project for the development of slum areas in Makkah. We are advising them on all of their contracts pertaining to the development of the area.
- Acting for an international airline in connection with a sale of goods contract.
Contact Our Contracts Legal Team
No matter the length, breadth, or importance of your contractual matter, the experienced team at Al-Ghazzawi and Partners has the dedication and foresight to handle your contracts with your best interests in mind. We draft and review documents to create clear, functional, and binding contracts that will protect your business. With offices located in Jeddah, Dammam, and Riyadh, we provide contractual services to domestic and international clients across the Kingdom. Contact us to book a consultation.
Dr. Belal T. Al Ghazzawi
Senior Managing Partner
Hussam T. Al Ghazzawi
Wissam Alfred Chbeir
Read Our Latest Updates on the Kingdom’s Laws & Regulations
New Foreign Investment Guidelines Under New Saudi Arabian Companies Law
Explore our New Companies Law Series Below: About Saudi Arabia’s New Companies Law Provisions for LLC’s under the New Companies Law Provisions for Professional Companies under the New Companies Law…Read More
Provisions for Professional Companies Under New Saudi Arabian Companies Law
Explore our New Companies Law Series Below: About Saudi Arabia’s New Companies Law Provisions for LLC’s under the New Companies Law New Foreign Investment Guidelines Under New Saudi Arabian Companies…Read More
AlGhazzawi & Partners Announces New Representative Office in Egypt
AlGhazzawi & Partners has expanded its presence with the opening of its newest location in Cairo, Egypt. The opening was completed officially on January 5th, 2023, in the presence of…Read More
Provisions for LLCs Under New Saudi Arabian Companies Law
Explore our New Companies Law Series Below: About Saudi Arabia’s New Companies Law Provisions for Professional Companies under the New Companies Law New Foreign Investment Guidelines Under New Saudi Arabian…Read More
Provisions and Changes for Businesses Under New Saudi Arabia Companies Law
Explore our New Companies Law Series Below: Provisions for LLCs under the New Companies Law Provisions for Professional Companies under the New Companies Law New Foreign Investment Guidelines Under New…Read More
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.
Looking to Establish a Business in Saudi Arabia?
Offices Across The Region
Prince Muhammad Street
P.O. Box 381, Dammam 31411
T: +966 13 8331611
F: +966 13 8331981
Al Maady Street, Corniche Al Hamra
P.O. Box 7346, Jeddah 21462
T: +966 12 6531576
F: +966 12 6532612
King Fahd Road
P.O. Box 9029, Riyadh 11413
T: +966 11 4632374
F: +966 11 4627566
Nile City Tower, North Tower, 23rd Floor
2005 Corniche El Nil, Ramlet Beaulac
Cairo, Egypt 11221
T: +202 2461 9647
F: +202 2461 9647