Talal holds an LLB from the King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He successfully completed the International Legal Certificate course in London in 2010. In addition, he completed a three-month internship at Herbert Smith LLP in London. Later Talal completed his LLM with Honors from Suffolk University of Law School in Boston, USA in 2015 specialising in Global Law & Technology, in International Business Law, and Corporate Law.
Talal is a native Arabic speaker and fluent in English. He handles a broad spectrum of legal matters ranging from complex commercial and financial disputes to general corporate regulatory matters.
Talal advises on a wide range of legal issues and appears on behalf of clients before Shari’a and Commercial Courts and Arbitration Tribunals. Additionally, he undertakes depositions and negotiations, mediations and conciliations as well as drafting contracts and agreements, both in Arabic and English. He has extensive experience advising on innovative transactions and complex cross-border financings and representing major banks and large industrial and commercial entities in Saudi Arabia and overseas.
Areas of Practice Include:
- Mining and quarrying
- Dispute Resolution
- Business Structuring
- Information and communication
- Real estate
- Banking and finance
- LL.M. (Global Law & Technology, in International Law & Business Law and Corporate Law) Suffolk University of Law School in Boston, USA in 2015
- LL.B. (Bachelor of Science in Law) King Abdulaziz University (2010)
- International Legal English course, London School of English (2010)
- a major Saudi food manufacturing company on its claims with respect to the termination of its joint venture with a leading international food products company in arbitration before the Jeddah Chamber of Commerce and Industry that resulted in an arbitral award favourable to the clinet in the amount of US $ 173 million;.
- Represented a major Saudi Construction Company in a dispute before the Commercial Court in Saudi Arabia.
- Represented a Foreigner Company in a Class-Action Case before the Commercial Courts in Saudi Arabia regarding the claims of its investors.
- Represented different Entities and Individuals in different types of cases before different types of Courts.
- Advised a Spanish Company in conjunction with a colleague in labor matters and conflicts.
- Advised a Saudi Governmental Body as a part of consulting team on helping of changing its policy regarding a specific matter.
- Helped in Liquidizing a Medium Sized Company in Jeddah By managing the meetings and negotiations of the process.
- Registered several well-known Commercial Names and Trade Marks.
- advised Al Shoula Consortium which includes a group of Spain’s leading rail and construction companies on its bid for Phase 2 of the Haramain High Speed Railway Project, connecting the two Holy cities of Makkah and Madinah via Jeddah in Saudi Arabia;
- advised various professional firms on their regulatory compliance requirements;
- advised a major foreign textile company on its acquisition of a major Saudi company;
- assisted an infrastructure company on a dispute involving over one billion Saudi Riyals;
- drafting shareholders resolutions and amendments to the articles of association of various international and Saudi companies;
- obtained foreign investment licenses from the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority for various international clients;
- established various major international and Saudi legal entities;
- registered trademarks for various international and Saudi clients; and
- various litigation matters relating to corporate, family and trade.
- 2015 – Licensed by the MoJ of Saudi Arabia
- 2023 – Member of the Saudi Bar Association
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.