Taj is a Partner and Head of Litigation and Employment at AlGhazzawi & Partners – Jeddah Office. Prior to joining the firm in 1993, he worked as legal advisor in the Sudan Ministry of Justice, where he focused his practice on litigation, local and international contracts/agreements besides legislation drafting and translation. At AlGhazzawi & Partners, he acquired vast experience as he has been practicing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 28 years and currently counts some of the region’s leading companies as his clients.
His areas of expertise include:
- Dispute Resolution
- Contracts& Agreements Drafting
- Employment Matters
- Financial Restructuring
- Regulatory Matters.
- General Legal Consultations
- 1986 - LLB
- Advising a Saudi business organization in financial restructuring, including subsidiaries.
- Advising and assisting some international companies in their incorporation in KSA.
- Advising and working on behalf of Saudi reputed commercial companies in arbitration claims valued SAR 800M.
- Successfully working on litigation claims for various local and international reputed companies with vales reaching SAR 2Billion.
- Advising on Islamic (Shariah) Rules and Employment Matters.
- Advising on general legal issues.
- Sudan Bar Association
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.