Taj is a Partner and Head of Litigation and Employment Law at AlGhazzawi & Partners – Jeddah Office. Prior to joining the firm in 1993, he worked as a legal advisor in the Sudan Ministry of Justice, where he focused his practice on litigation, local and international contracts/agreements, and legislation drafting and translation. At AlGhazzawi & Partners, he acquired vast experience with over 28 years of law practice in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working with some of the region’s leading companies.
His areas of expertise include:
- Dispute Resolution
- Contracts & Agreements Drafting
- Employment Matters
- Financial Restructuring
- Regulatory Matters.
- General Legal Consultations
- 1986 - LLB
- Advising a Saudi business organization in financial restructuring, including subsidiaries.
- Advising and assisting some international companies in their incorporation in KSA.
- Advising and working on behalf of Saudi reputed commercial companies in arbitration claims valued SAR 800M.
- Successfully working on litigation claims for various local and international reputed companies with vales reaching SAR 2Billion.
- Advising on Islamic (Shariah) Rules and Employment Matters.
- Advising on general legal issues.
- Sudan Bar Association
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.