Tajeldin Mohammed Hassan
Taj is a Partner and Head of Litigation and Employment at AlGhazzawi & Partners – Jeddah Office. Prior to joining the firm in 1993, he worked as legal advisor in the Sudan Ministry of Justice, where he focused his practice on litigation, local and international contracts/agreements besides legislation drafting and translation. At AlGhazzawi & Partners, he acquired vast experience as he has been practicing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 28 years and currently counts some of the region’s leading companies as his clients.
His areas of expertise include:
- Dispute Resolution
- Contracts& Agreements Drafting
- Employment Matters
- Financial Restructuring
- Regulatory Matters.
- General Legal Consultations
- 1986 - LLB
- Advising a Saudi business organization in financial restructuring, including subsidiaries.
- Advising and assisting some international companies in their incorporation in KSA.
- Advising and working on behalf of Saudi reputed commercial companies in arbitration claims valued SAR 800M.
- Successfully working on litigation claims for various local and international reputed companies with vales reaching SAR 2Billion.
- Advising on Islamic (Shariah) Rules and Employment Matters.
- Advising on general legal issues.
- Sudan Bar Association
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.
Offices Across The Region
Prince Muhammad Street
P.O. Box 381, Dammam 31411
T: +966 13 8331611
F: +966 13 8331981
Al Maady Street, Corniche Al Hamra
P.O. Box 7346, Jeddah 21462
T: +966 12 6531576
F: +966 12 6532612
King Fahd Road
P.O. Box 9029, Riyadh 11413
T: +966 11 4632374
F: +966 11 4627566
Nile City Tower, North Tower, 23rd Floor
2005 Corniche El Nil, Ramlet Beaulac
Cairo, Egypt 11221
T: +202 2461 9647
F: +202 2461 9647