Narjis is a Mid-Level Associate in AlGhazzawi & Partners’ Dammam office. Prior to joining AlGhazzawi & Partners, Narjis was a trainee at WAAI Law Firm Ltd, where she focused her practice on advising individuals and privately held companies on a broad range of sectors, including, trademark agreements, licensing and sub-licensing, commercial agreements, criminal matters, employment, and family disputes.
Narjis has been practicing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for over two years where she had represented and advised some of the most well-known multi-millionaires in disputes regarding real estate ownership, share purchase agreements as well as advising in regard to Investment in Saudi Arabia.
Her areas of practice include:
- Company Incorporation
- Commercial Disputes
- Construction & Real Estate
- 2019 – Bachelors of Law LLB, Newcastle University UK
- Advising and assisting an international petroleum services company in their incorporation in KSA, successfully issued Investment (SAGIA License);
- Acted as part of a team representing a well-known Saudi construction company in an arbitration case counterclaiming SAR 862 Million.
- Advising local and international shareholders as to selling and buying company shares, assisting with purchase agreements;
- Successfully Represented and advised a client in a real estate purchase dispute worth SAR 40 Million;
- Advising a huge German Company worth SAR 3.5 Billion as to voluntary liquidation of their Saudi branch
- Successfully represented a client in a negligence claim against two Saudi Banks
- Successfully Represented and advised a Saudi company with employment disputes;
- Saudi Ministry of Justice Law Practice License 2023
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.