Mohammed Talal Baissa
I am a devoted and motivated licensed Saudi lawyer and started practicing law in 2004. My academic qualifications are (LL.B.) in Law from King Abdulaziz University, The faculty of Economic and Administration, Law Division, Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2004; (LL.M.) in International Commercial Law from University of Stirling, School of Law, Stirling, Scotland, The United Kingdom in 2010. (Uncompleted PhD.) In International Commercial Arbitration from University of Stirling, School of Law, Scotland, The United Kingdom from 2011 to 2015.
Before joining AlGhazzawi & Partners I worked in with several major law firms in Saudi Arabia. Thus, I do possess a variety of experiences in litigation and corporate laws. I specialize in Labor Law, Commercial and Trade Law, Shari’a Law, Criminal Law, Real State Regulations and Arbitration among other specialties. I have attended before General, Commercial and labor Courts and also drafted different Memorandums, Appeals, Petitions, Cassations, Contracts, and Agreements.
- 2004 - (LL.B.) in Law from King Abdul-Aziz University.
- 2010 - (LL.M.) in International Commercial Law from University of Stirling.
- 2011-2015 - (Uncompleted PhD.) In International Commercial Arbitration from University of Stirling.
- Represented a major Saudi Construction Companyin a dispute before the Commercial Court in Saudi Arabia.
- Represented a Foreigner Companyin a Class-Action Case before the Commercial Courts in Saudi Arabia regarding the claims of its investors.
- Represented different Entities and Individualsin different types of cases before different types of Courts.
- Advised a Spanish Companyin conjunction with a colleague in labor matters and conflicts.
- Advised a Saudi Governmental Bodyas a part of consulting team on helping of changing its policy regarding a specific matter.
- Helped in Liquidizing a Medium Sized Companyin Jeddah By managing the meetings and negotiations of the process.
- Registered several well-known Commercial Names and Trade Marks.
- Licensed Lawyer by the Ministry of Justice – License No. 28/77 dated 22/5/1428H
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.
Offices Across The Region
Prince Muhammad Street
P.O. Box 381, Dammam 31411
T: +966 13 8331611
F: +966 13 8331981
Al Maady Street, Corniche Al Hamra
P.O. Box 7346, Jeddah 21462
T: +966 12 6531576
F: +966 12 6532612
King Fahd Road
P.O. Box 9029, Riyadh 11413
T: +966 11 4632374
F: +966 11 4627566
Nile City Tower, North Tower, 23rd Floor
2005 Corniche El Nil, Ramlet Beaulac
Cairo, Egypt 11221
T: +202 2461 9647
F: +202 2461 9647