Jaafer joined AlGhazzawi & Partners in 1979. During this long tenure, he has handled a variety of disputes ranging from commercial issues to issues covering real estate, construction contracts, corporate matters, and distribution of estates. He also led a team of attorneys on several complex and complicated disputes.
Besides dispute resolution work, Jaafer regularly renders consultation on commercial and corporate issues. He has overseen and organized preparation of documents and agreements for governmental authorities, rendered advice on Mergers and Acquisitions transactions, and completed incorporation of different types of entities including joint ventures and public utility companies.
- 1975 - LL.B.; Khartoum University.
- Lead attorney for a large sized Saudi contracting conglomerate in its dispute with a Dubai based contracting company on execution of a seven star hotel project in Riyadh – claim value over and above SR. 300 Million
- Lead attorney for a case involving a leading mobile telephone operator over their dispute with another operator on sharing of revenues in excess of US$ 125 Million – facilitated an amicable settlement of dispute
- Lead attorney for a complicated dispute between two sets of heirs covering the estate and businesses of a high net worth individual
- A leading multinational ports operator in their dispute with the local ports authorities over tariffs involving claims of over US $ 100 Million; lead attorney and facilitated amicable settlement
- Drafted, reviewed and revised several lease agreements for leasing of number of locations by an international coffee franchise in different parts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as well as drafting sub franchise agreements with different licencees.
- Drafted, reviewed and revised several lease agreements for leasing of shops in a very large sized Shopping Mall in Dammam and that included lease agreement for a huge space leased by an international hypermarket
- Corporate restructuring of EPC company following acquisition of shares of the Saudi partner by an Italian multinational in the company; led the entire process of formalization of the transaction
- 1978 - Membership, Sudan Bar Association
- 1976 - Certification, Sudan Bar Association
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.