I Joined AlGhazzawi & Partners in June, 2016. Prior to joining the firm, I was associated with Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) for over 14 years.
I represent clients before different types and levels of courts covering multifarious issues ranging from real estate to contracting and corporate law. With over one and half decades of practice, I have gained expertise in the procedural laws and regulations covering jurisdictional issues in the Kingdom.
- Ph.D. (in progress) in commercial law – potential legal risks of renewable energy contracts
- 2012 - LL.M.; Higher Institute for Judiciary Qualification in Riyadh
- 2008 - LL.B. (Shari'ah), Al Imam Mohammed Bin Saud University, Riyadh
- Represented an Oil & Gas major involved in disputes with different contractors, vendors and suppliers
- Represented an Oil & Gas major on claims of expropriation of lands against it and claims for compensation
- Represented a group of high net worth inheritors in dispute with another set of inheritors covering several properties and businesses
- Part of team handling over 200 claims with total claim value exceeding SR. 250 Million filed by investors against an International Investment Company before 12 different courts in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Representing a large sized construction company before an arbitration panel in its claims of over SR. 500 Million with its subcontractor over delays and abandoning of project
- Enforcement of numerous judgments including arbitral awards and foreign judgments
- Rendering legal advice covering various issues including administrative law; procedural law; contracts; foreign investments etc
- Representing a subsidiary of Oil and Gas Major in several labor claims filed before the Commissions for Settlement of Labor Dispute and Labour Court
- Representing executives of an Oil & Gas major in libel and criminal cases filed against them and obtaining final rulings in their favour
- 2017 - Practice Licence; Saudi Arabian Advocacy Bureau
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.