Tarig Alamin Ali Idris
I am a hard working and responsible lawyer with high qualifications and extensive experience of more than 35 years, including 22 years of continuous legal work in Saudi Arabia. I love justice, peace, and freedom – and I respect clients and their needs.
I can provide different legal support to various clients. I am creative in my legal work and I apply my best, to the full extent of my professional abilities, to support clients across a wide range of matters related to business and employment in Saudi Arabia.
- 1992 - Master of Civil Law
- 1991 - High Diploma in commercial law
- 1988 - Sudanese Legal Training and Rehabilitation Center Certificate
- 1987 - Obtaining A certificate of passing the legal profession
- 1984 - Bachelor in law
- Representing clients on all matters of corporate and commercial law.
- Drafting, reviewing, and preparing contracts for local and foreign firms.
- Specialist with extensive experience in commercial arbitration disputes, criminal cases, labor cases, and administrative disputes.
- 1987 - Bar examination
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.