Tariq Alamin Ali Idris
Tariq has over 35 years of legal experience. He graduated with a LL.B. from Cairo University (1984) and completed his Masters in Civil Law from Khartoum University (1992). Having cleared the bar exam in 1987, he has a license to practice before all forms of courts in Sudan.
Before joining AlGhazzawi & Partners, Tariq was legal manager of NAF Group, a large diversified business group in Saudi Arabia for over 32 years.
Areas of experience and specialisation include dispute resolution, commercial law, Shari’a law, contracts, and employment law. He is an authority on Shari’a principles, company affairs, administrative law, and personal affairs law.
Tariq has handled a large number of issues during his three decades long practice and provided consultation on commercial and corporate matters as well as employment issues. His experience covers preparation of documents and agreements for governmental agencies, preparation of plaints, and responses for different types of courts.
- 1992 - Master of Civil Law
- 1991 - High Diploma in Commercial Law
- 1988 - Sudanese Legal Training and Rehabilitation Center Certificate
- 1984 - Bachelor in Law
- As general counsel of the business group, handled regulatory issues, commercial disputes, labor disputes, corporate issues; prepared, reviewed and revised contracts and agreements for a variety of works including leasing agreements, engineering & construction contracts, O & M agreements, agency and franchise arrangements etc. besides taking care of legal aspects of tendering and bids of both public and private entities.
- Lead attorney on dispute between two sets of heirs over distribution of a large estate; structuring amicable settlement agreement and supervising the entire arrangement for enforcing the settlement agreement including conveyance of real estate.
- Lead attorney on employment dispute between a high ranking manager and a renowned medical college and obtaining favourable judgment in favour of the employee.
- Advice on addition of heirs in two companies of a business conglomerate where one set of heirs are in dispute.
- Advice and preparation of reconsideration appeal on an old judgment over a real estate dispute between two high net worth individuals.
- Part of team on a complex dispute revolving around a suspended real estate transaction of a large piece of land in Riyadh and compensation claim by the purchaser for non completion of the transaction.
- Lead attorney handling disputes for recovery of rents and eviction of tenants in different properties owned and managed by a large sized real estate company.
- 1987 - Bar examination
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.
Offices Across The Region
Prince Muhammad Street
P.O. Box 381, Dammam 31411
T: +966 13 8331611
F: +966 13 8331981
Al Maady Street, Corniche Al Hamra
P.O. Box 7346, Jeddah 21462
T: +966 12 6531576
F: +966 12 6532612
King Fahd Road
P.O. Box 9029, Riyadh 11413
T: +966 11 4632374
F: +966 11 4627566
Nile City Tower, North Tower, 23rd Floor
2005 Corniche El Nil, Ramlet Beaulac
Cairo, Egypt 11221
T: +202 2461 9647
F: +202 2461 9647