With more than 16 years of experience as a professional senior lawyer, Mohammed has extensive experience in legal matters, offering proven abilities in diverse case-load management, project administration, and skillful client care.
Achieving positive results in all his cases and matters, Mohammed possesses a vast wealth of knowledge in all legal sectors including Litigation, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy & Insolvency, Dispute Resolution, Business Structuring, Mergers & Acquisitions, Competition & Anti-Trust, Environmental, Capital Markets, Employment, Foreign Investment, Real Estate, Litigation, Contracts, Tax, and other practice areas.
- 2008 – Bachelor of Law from King Abdulaziz University in Jeddah.
- Formed and advised 12 Spanish companies members of Al-Shoula Consortium which are in charge of the execution of Phase 2 of Al Harmain High Speed Rail Project that links between Makkah Al Mukarramah and Al Medina Al Mounawarah, including their articles of associations and sub-contract agreements;
- Carried out voluntary and involuntary liquidation process for several clients which included filing the liquidation process with the competent regulatory bodies, and Saudi courts in case of involuntary liquidation, handling the tasks assigned to him as part of AlGhazzawi & Partners team acting as a liquidator for the company, and finalising the procedure with all regulatory bodies for completing the liquidation;
- Advised various professional firms on their regulatory compliance requirements;
- Advised a major foreign textile company on its acquisition of a large sized company carrying out the wholesale and retails of clothes in Saudi Arabia;
- Drafted shareholders resolutions and amendments to the articles of association of various international and Saudi companies;
- Established various major international and Saudi legal entities;
- Obtained foreign investment licenses from SAGA for various international clients in addition to other licenses required for carrying out specialised activities (such as hotel management license from the Saudi Commission for Tourism and Antiquities, contractors’ classification certificates from the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, publicity and advertisement license from the Ministry of Culture and Information and others);
- Registered trademarks for various international and Saudi clients assisted;
- An infrastructure company on a dispute involving over one billion Saudi Riyals; and
- Advised on various litigation matters relating to corporate, labour and IP issues.
- Performed legal due diligence for various companies including Jabal Omar and Al-Balad Al Ameen;
- Handling inheritance distribution and of various clients.
- Drafting bylaws, articles of association addendums, and corporate governance agreements of major companies in the Kingdom including but not limited to AliReza Co.
- A Spanish group of companies that is considered as one of the leading industrial engineering sector and specialized services companies in the world on several corporate matters related to the formation, restructuring and managers powers and liabilities of its Saudi subsidiaries, as well as construction, commercial and employment matters;
- A Spanish world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments in transport and defence markets, digital transformation consultancy and information technologies on several corporate matters related to the formation, restructuring and managers powers and liabilities of its Saudi subsidiaries, as well as construction, commercial and employment matters;
- A Spanish listed manufacturer of high-speed passenger trains and a comprehensive and maintenance services and rolling stock refurbishment provider on several corporate matters related to the managers powers and liabilities, as well as construction, commercial and employment matters of its Saudi subsidiary;
- A Ukraine’s largest agricultural produce company and one of the world leaders at poultry farming in the agricultural market on several corporate matters related to the formation, restructuring, acquisition, managers powers and liabilities, clearance for acquisition of its Saudi subsidiaries, as well as commercial and employment matters;
- The establishment of a closed joint-stock company specializing in healthcare of a capital of SAR150 million;
- Representing Saudi Aramco in lawsuits.
- Representing a mega Indian motor vehicles manufacturing company on negotiating the terms of a settlement agreement for waiving the claim launched by the Saudi distributor against the client in the amount of approximately SR25 million;
- Advising a leading Chinese railway construction company as the main contractor on a SR4.5 billion Mecca Metro Project (Al-Mashaaer Al-Muqaddassah Metro) on all its legal issues relating to the Mega Project, drafting various agreements and contracts and coordinating and liasing on behalf of the company with all concerned ministries and agencies;
- Division of inheritance among heirs of SAR1 trillion.
- 2012 – Licensed by the MoJ of Saudi Arabia
- 2016 – Notary Public License by the MoJ
- 2022 – Member of the Saudi Bar Association
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.