Before joining ALGhazzawi & Partners in June, 2020, I was associated with two other local law firms during the training period.
I represent clients before different types and levels of courts covering multifarious issues ranging from real estate to contracting and corporate law.
- 2017 - LL.B. Al Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Isalmic University, Riyadh.
- Represented subsidiary of an Oil & Major in employment related disputes filed by the employees and ex-employees of the company
- Saudi Investment Group and Marketing Co. ltd. In several lawsuits for recovery of rents and eviction of defaulting tenants occupying commercial spaces in commercial mall and commercial centers owned by the client
- 2018 - Training Licence; Saudi Advocacy Bureau
- 2021 - Practice Licence; Saudi Arabian Advocacy Bureau
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.