Majed Alzaben joined AlGhazzawi & Partners in January, 2020 and further strengthened our corporate and dispute resolution practice. Prior to joining AlGhazzawi & Partners, Majed was associated with a governmental investigation authority and garnered 10 years of experience with them. His experience covers compliance matters, regulatory issues and administrative law issues as well.
Majed reviews issues related to commercial and corporate law as well as renders advice on regulatory and compliance matters. Majed represents clients before different kinds and grades of courts covering different issues ranging from real estate to contracting and corporate law.
- 2019 - Juris Doctor (J.D.) with Honors from ‘The University of Iowa College of Law’, Iowa City, USA.
- 2014 - LL.M. in International Law, Commercial and Trade Law from DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Ill, USA.
- 2003 - LL.B. (Shari'ah) from Al Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University, Al Ahssa.
- Certified Legal Project Practitioner (LPP) from the International Institute of Legal Project Management; certification issue date May 2020 (expiration date May 2025).
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and advising clients on contract-related issues
- Part of team handling cases raised by investors against our client, an offshore investment company; drafting of defence and interrogatories as well as representing client before different kinds of courts
- Consultation and advice over acquisition of treasury shares from the existing shareholders in a Joint Stock Company comprised of Saudi and Foreign Shareholders; Drafting of Share Purchase Agreement
- Consultation, advice and representing a large sized contracting company before the Committee of Zakat and Income Tax Dispute over excess evaluation of Zakat
- Consultation and advice to a large business conglomerate over their dispute with the Ministry of Finance involving governmental subsidies on barleys with claims in excess of US$ 120 Million.
- Lead attorney on a case involving a leading equipment rental provider over their dispute with a lessor on outstanding sums.
- 2020 - New York State Bar
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.