Before joining AlGhazzawi & Partners in June 2020, Abdulaziz was associated with a local law firm during his legal training period. He Represented clients before different kinds and grades of courts covering multifarious issues ranging from real estate to contracting and corporate law.
- 2017 - LL.B. Al Imam Mohammed Bin Saud Islamic University, Riyadh
- Represented subsidiary of an Oil & Major in employment related disputes filed by the employees and ex-employees of the company
- Part of the team representing an offshore investment bank before different courts across Saudi Arabia on suits filed by hundreds of investors
- Part of the team representing an Oil & Gas major on lawsuits raised against the client claiming titular rights and compensation for alleged expropriation of real estate.
- 2018 - Training Licence; Saudi Advocacy Bureau
- 2021 - Practice Licence; Saudi Arabian Advocacy Bureau
Are You Ready?
Let's Work Together
Let us help you conduct business with confidence. Contact our legal team today for immediate assistance.