Explore our New Companies Law Series Below:
- About Saudi Arabia’s New Companies Law
- Provisions for LLC’s under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Professional Companies under the New Companies Law
- New Foreign Investment Guidelines Under New Saudi Arabian Companies Law
- Provisions for Simplified Joint Stock Companies Under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Joint Stock Companies Under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Debt Instruments & Financing Sukuk Under New Companies Law
Provisions for Not-For-Profit Companies Under New Companies Law
The Not-for-Profit sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has great economic potential and is poised for rapid growth. In line with Vision 2030, Saudi Arabia set up a National Center for Non-Profit Sector in 2019 with the objective of developing the Non-Profit sector and achieving greater impact in the social and economic arenas through different means.
With the enactment of the new Companies Law of 1443 H. (Law) in Saudi Arabia, new provisions have been implemented for Not-for-Profit companies (NPC) in Saudi Arabia to help that the nature and objectives of NPCs are maintained through their existence and closure.
In this downloadable PDF, we have created an easy-to-understand explanation of the different provisions that have been implemented for NPCs in Saudi Arabia. The PDF aims to provide a clear and easy-to-understand explanation of these provisions so that individuals and organizations interested in establishing or working with NPCs in Saudi Arabia can have a better understanding of the regulatory environment in which they operate.
[Download the Provisions for Not-for-Profit Companies Guide (PDF)]
To stay aware of these updates, we encourage you to follow us on social media to be informed of when they are posted. If you wish to discuss any of these changes or any impact this New Law may have on you and your business, please reach out to us for assistance.
AlGhazzawi & Partners
Download the Provisions for Not-For-Profit Companies Under New Companies Law PDF