Explore our New Companies Law Series Below:
- About Saudi Arabia’s New Companies Law
- Provisions for LLCs under the New Companies Law
- New Foreign Investment Guidelines Under New Saudi Arabian Companies Law
- Regulatory Frameworks of Companies Under Saudi Companies Law
- Provisions for Professional Companies under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Joint Stock Companies Under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Simplified Joint Stock Companies Under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Not-For-Profit Companies Under New Companies Law
- Provisions for Debt Instruments & Financing Sukuk Under New Companies Law
- Responsibilities of Managers Under New Companies Law
- Closure of Companies Under New Companies Law
- Simplified Joint Stock Companies versus Limited Liability Companies Under New Law
An Overview of Simplified Joint Stock Companies
As of 19 January 2023, the new Saudi Arabian Companies Law introduced a new form of company, namely, the Simplified Joint Stock Company (SJSC). SJSCs have been designed to offer small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) greater flexibility to conduct their businesses while availing the benefits of a joint stock company form. SJSCs provide advantages similar to those provided by the law for limited liability companies and the benefits enjoyed by joint stock companies.
To gain a comprehensive understanding of SJSCs in Saudi Arabia, AlGhazzawi & Partners has prepared a free PDF guide. This guide offers insights into the unique features of SJSCs and important features such as changes in managing capital, management, general assemblies, and shares.
Download our free PDF guide to learn more about SJSCs in Saudi Arabia and understand their benefits for your business. If you have any questions about simplified joint stock companies and whether the changes apply to you, please get in touch with us, and we will be happy to assist you.
AlGhazzawi & Partners
Download the Simplified Joint Stock Companies PDF