Explore our New Companies Law Series Below:
- About Saudi Arabia’s New Companies Law
- Provisions for LLCs under the New Companies Law
- New Foreign Investment Guidelines Under New Saudi Arabian Companies Law
- Regulatory Frameworks of Companies Under Saudi Companies Law
- Provisions for Professional Companies under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Joint Stock Companies Under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Simplified Joint Stock Companies Under the New Companies Law
- Provisions for Not-For-Profit Companies Under New Companies Law
- Provisions for Debt Instruments & Financing Sukuk Under New Companies Law
- Responsibilities of Managers Under New Companies Law
- Closure of Companies Under New Companies Law
- Simplified Joint Stock Companies versus Limited Liability Companies Under New Law
Responsibilities of Managers Under New Companies Law
The powers and authorities of managers of companies assume greater importance and significance for a variety of reasons. As the assets of the company are placed at the disposal of managers, and they receive unhindered access to all information about the company, its short-term and long-term business plans, and financial and investment perspectives, their powers and authorities must be properly regulated. Managers and board members of LLCs and JSCs enter into contracts and agreements with third parties whose interests, too, must be protected.
To gain a comprehensive understanding of the Saudi Arabian Companies Law, 1443 H. we have put together this downloadable guide, which duly covers the responsibilities and liabilities of managers. We encourage you to download this guide to learn more about these changes and their impact on your business and managerial roles.
[Download the Powers, Responsibilities & Limitations for Managers Under New Companies Law Guide (PDF)]
To stay aware of these updates, we encourage you to follow us on social media to be informed of when they are posted. If you wish to discuss any of these changes or any impact the New Law may have on you and your business, please reach out to us for assistance.
AlGhazzawi & Partners
Download Manager Responsibilities Under New Companies Law PDF